BOUJEE BARCELONA

 Barcelona Cruises | Celebrity Cruises

Welcome back to the weekly Marvellous Mediterranean Sea Blog! 

 

Every week I will be showing you my family’s favourite Mediterranean port and the activities you can do during your short time visiting.  

 

This week is my mum’s favourite cruise port - Barcelona! 


I have visited Barcelona loads of times and each time gets better and better! To bring in the New Year of 2020 I did a girl’s trip to Barcelona with my two close friends Katie and Catriona. With all the times I had been to Barcelona on a cruise I had pretty much mastered the ways to get about Barcelona and what to do! 


Here's us bringing in the bells at Plaça España!


No description available.


Sorry back to the point! 


Many cruises that dock up at Barcelona have free shuttle buses to take you into the centre of Barcelona as the port is about 15 minutes away. They drop you off at the well-known street of La Rambla. La Rambla is a 1.2-kilometre-long street which is a tree-lined pedestrian street with shops, restaurants, bars and street performances. It is my mum's favourite thing to do when we are in Barcelona! 


La Rambla | The most famous street of Barcelona


Another must see in Barcelona is the Sagrada Familia which is the most beautiful Basílica you will ever see! It has over 3 million visitors each year and is the busiest attraction in Barcelona. The entrance fee is 20 euros and is well worth the money to see some of the most beautiful stain-coloured windows. It is truly beautiful. 


You can have a look inside Sagrada Familia here! 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCFWmhUWeNs


Sagrada Família - Wikipedia


Another popular tourist attraction is Camp Nou, home of Barcelona FC and the popular Lionel Messi! My mum couldn't think of anything worse to look at football things all afternoon, so we usually leave her where she is most happy... the shops on La Rambla!


The football stadium has a capacity of 99,000 and is Europe's biggest football stadium! For 26 euros you can have a tour of the Barcelona Stadium Museum which is home to all the trophies and has an interactive room for you to enjoy and learn about the team. You can then have a panoramic view of the whole stadium from the top of the stadium! One of the coolest things I have ever seen! 


Camp Nou Tickets and Tours in Barcelona | musement


I hope you all enjoyed reading my second weekly blog! Join me next week to hear about Sarah's favourite port! It's a good one! 


Kimberley x 








Comments

  1. Such a great blog, makes me want to book a holiday to Barcelona🤩 can’t wait for next week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Barcelona...one of my favourite places. Just reading about the places takes me right back there 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo jealous you’ve been here!! Love the blog x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Barcelona, such a fun port! I’m with your mum though on staying at the shops!👏🏼

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fab. Looking forward to next weeks instalment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds amazing 😄 looking forward to the next!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made me want to go back to Barcelona, haven’t been since 2003 ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never been to Barcelona but after this post I really want to go!! Love your blog x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GLORIOUS GIBRALTAR

RADIANT ROME